If you would like to be a part of an enthusiastic team made up of competent and experienced people in a positive working environment, don’t wait any longer!
Send us your curriculum vitae today.
Why work for Les Cultures de Chez Nous?
Harmony and team spirit reign at Les Cultures de Chez Nous and every member of our team has his or her own special place.
Looking for a position that is not currently listed in our employment offers? Send your unsolicited application directly to us on-line!
Under the supervision of the Production manager or planner, you will carry out a variety of manual tasks relating to the conditioning of vegetables. The person in this position works on different teams manual workers employed by the company.
Desired aptitudes and pre-requisites
Ability to work in a standing position for long periods
- High School diploma preferred
- Team spirit
- Manual dexterity
- Manning various stations on the asparagus production line
- Trimming and grading whole leeks and leeks designated for processing in accordance with the various quality criteria.
- Sorting asparagus in accordance with quality criteria.
- Understanding the safety instructions associated with his or her positio
- Ensuring the cleanliness, order and physical condition of his or her workplace
- Ensuring that the products meet the quality requirements
- Identify non-conformant products
- Daily maintenance of sanitary facilities
- Perform related tasks
Working conditions and environment
- Working occasionally in a wet environment
- Working occasionally on a special schedule
- Working with knives
- Working in a damp environment